Jenny and I are working thru Blogging. The Blogging is winning
Ok so this is a work in progress.... I have edited the settings you can comment anonymously, which should mean you can comment even if you don't have a google email or yahoo, etc... You should be able to subscribe to the Blog, which means you will get an email when an updated post is published, you can also subscribe to the comments. Right now this is a public blog but we do have the option of making it private, which would mean Dad defines the specific email addresses that can access it, I am not sure how that works if you are accessing it from a mobile device. Also the view may be a bit different from mobile, ie I am not sure you can subscribe to the blog from your phone, you may need to do that from PC. This is new to me too so we are going through some learning curve issues! :)
thanks!!
Heller??
ReplyDeleteI am making spinach risotto for dinner....will post the recipe here if it's good ! :)
I will pass
Deletehow was the risotto jill? :)
ReplyDelete